A Well Qualified DUI Attorney

Posted by the Hunter | 6:59 PM | , | 0 comments »

In DUI cases, it’s very important to get a DUI attorney with extensive knowledge in DUI laws. I found this true in my case when I had to hire a DUI attorney because of a drink-related driving incident. I’m a high school football coach and I usually have a very tiring training schedule during the week. The weekend was a welcome relief for me so I went out with my friends to relax.

I guess I had one too many drinks but I still managed to drive on my own afterwards. I carelessly drove at 60mph on the road and smashed head on into a blue Ford pick-up which was parked in an open lot. When the cops arrived, I already knew I was in trouble. I didn’t resist arrest and I immediately called up a friend who knew a DUI attorney.

The DUI attorney came the next day and explained the situation to me. Despite the bleakness of the circumstances, my attorney’s competent and efficient manner helped relieve some of my anxieties. He eventually managed to negotiate a probationary deal for me.

Having a DUI arrest is definitely an eye-opening experience. I don’t drink and drive anymore. I’ve learned my lesson and hopefully, you will learn from my mistake. Remember, should you ever be in a DUI predicament, call a DUI attorney and you will save yourself from a good deal of stress and trauma.

0 comments