Pro Bono DUI Lawyer

Posted by the Hunter | 6:56 PM | , | 0 comments »

I worked as a clerk in a local store and was barely making ends meet supporting my wife and two kids. During that time when I had a DUI incident. I had no idea where to find a DUI lawyer whose services I could afford on my meager salary since DUI lawyers aren’t cheap.

My DUI incident happened when a friend invited me to his place for a few drinks after work. While driving home, my hands were shaking and I was zigzagging on the road. My car swerved and almost hit a telephone pole. An officer came and made me walk in a straight line but I couldn’t do it. He read me my rights and I was sent off to the local county station. I had to call my wife and tell her I was in prison and she said she’d try to find a DUI lawyer who could help me.

My wife’s aunt recommended a pro bono lawyer who does DUI cases in Massachusetts and he agreed to take on my case. My DUI lawyer came almost 36 hours after I arrested. He told me that my only expenses would be for the fine I need to pay since. So far, I’m trying to put this all behind me although I will regret this terrible DUI incident for the rest of my life. If you ever are involved in a DUI incident, call a DUI lawyer as soon as possible so you can to avoid what I’ve been through.

0 comments