MA DWI Laws

Posted by the Hunter | 6:53 PM | , , | 0 comments »

It never really occurred to me that I would get involved with MA DWI laws. I have lived in Massachusetts as long as I can remember and I never got into any problems with MA DWI driving laws until last month.

First off, I admit that it was really foolish of me to have drank too much, especially since I was driving that night. I felt that despite the drinks I was confident that I would never get caught because I was driving really carefully (or so I thought). Unfortunately, a police officer on a motorcycle noticed my slow driving and abrupt breaking. He got me to pull over and my sorry was instantly noticed. The officer brought me to a nearby station, where I was able to talk to an attorney. Because of my intoxication, I was charged with a MA DWI offense.

I was really scared because I never expected it to happen to me and I wasn’t aware of the MA DWI penalties that I can receive from breaking DWI laws. I called my parents and asked them to contact a DWI lawyer for me, and luckily, they found a good lawyer who told me the pros and cons of my situation. He told me that since it was my first offense, I could be imprisoned for not more than 2 1/2 years and my license be suspended for a year. I thought those penalties could really ruin my life! I could get fired from my job and my parents would completely disown me. Now that my case is pending, I swore to myself that if I ever win my case, I will never mess up with MA DWI laws again! I’m sharing my embarrassing story because I don’t want this to happen to you guys. Get an attorney immediately if ever you’re caught in this sort of situation.

0 comments