Reduced DUI Charges

Posted by the Hunter | 6:58 PM | , , | 0 comments »

I was pulled over by a cop for drunk driving recently and my DWI lawyer helped a lot in reducing the charges against me. I was coming from best friend’s bachelor party and had the usual round of drinks. On my way home, I lost control of my car and smashed it into a pavement. Two police officers came and gave me a breathalyzer test. After my positive result, I had no choice but to go with them to the station. The cop was actually kind enough to advise me to call a DWI lawyer once we get to the station.

Being arrested was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I really felt like a criminal while people watched as I was being led to the police cruiser. It certainly was a humbling experience for me. When I got to the station, I called my girlfriend and told her about what happened. She insisted on finding a DWI lawyer for me.

Since I tested positive for a breath test, my DWI lawyer asked me if I would agree to a plea bargain. I agreed to it and it was a smart decision. My DWI lawyer managed to prevent another two days in jail and was able to get my license back. I still had to attend compulsory DUI seminars and pay for the damage. Looking back, it could have been worse if not for my lawyer’s efforts. So for people with DWI related problems, it doesn’t have to be a hopeless predicament. There’s still a time to change and to get in touch with a lawyer who will get you out of that mess.

0 comments